Monthly Archives: December 2010
The holidays mean shopping around strangers, family gatherings, and trying new types of foods. It is very important to keep your medical ID bracelet on right now. Whether you have a food allergy or a medical condition, being out of your normal routine and around new people means if something were to happen, people need to know how to help you. Obviously it's important to have your medical bracelet on no matter what time of year it is, but here are the top five reasons you should keep it on right now:
1. A medical ID bracelet makes it a lot easier to identify someone who may have a medical condition in a large crowd of people.
2. Wearing medical jewelry could help first responders and bystanders help you if there's a problem.
3. If you have an allergy, this information can be passed along to a doctor or paramedic immediately.
4. If your child wears a medical ID bracelet and they're lost, the bracelet can contain identifiable information so people could easily identify them and return them to you safe and sound.
5. Wearing an N-Style ID medical ID bracelet means you can switch bracelets and dress for any occasion—shopping, dinners, parties, or church—without having to leave your medical information at home.
Happy holidays my fellow medical ID wearers!