You have no items in your shopping cart.
I just wanted to thank you for your great customer service. When I needed to contact you, I was a bit apprehensive, not having any previous experience with your company, but you completely took care of my situation in a cheerful, conscientious manner. Life can be very stressful when you have a loved one with a chronic condition that requires medical identification. It's so nice to know that there is a company out there that not only cares about making this fun and fashionable, but also durable. Your kindness is very much appreciated.
- Dorene B. from Carbondale, IL
Read more reviews
- Excellent bracelet Review by Patti
My daughter has a hard time with other bracelets. This one works perfectly for her lifestyle, and it isn't bulky and she can wear it without the worry of it getting caught on anything, or breaking. Best medical bracelet she has ever had. It's cute, and attractive, and she loves it. (Posted on 7/14/16)
- Great everyday bracelet Review by funmom
For safety I need something I can wear 24/7 without thinking about it. This is it. Yes, I still need my cute bracelets from n-styleid for special occasions. Bet it's nice not having to remember everyday to put one on. (Posted on 1/28/16)
- Easy to tie and great for summer sports Review by kathy
Excellent choice if you want something young and colorful and waterproof! (Posted on 7/11/12)
- 'identifiable' at last! Review by Jennifer
- I purchased this identity tag along with 2 inter changeable /coloured straps earlier this year.
A Diabetic over 40 years and many ID bracelets worn out. Came to the point of not worrying anymore about ID,when I came across this particular almost unnoticeable tag system. It remains 24/7 on my wrist where it sits along with regularly worn jewellery pieces.
Not obvious,but there in an emergency - PERFECT. (Posted on 10/6/10)
- Nice look and feel Review by Carli
- Love the translucent color and comfort of this bracelet, but the link to hold the bracelet to the face plate comes undone easily and I lost bracelet twice during the first week of wearing. This product design and features are terrific for both boys and girls especially teens,yet need to be more durable to wear all the time. (Posted on 10/6/10)