You have no items in your shopping cart.
I just wanted to thank you for your great customer service. When I needed to contact you, I was a bit apprehensive, not having any previous experience with your company, but you completely took care of my situation in a cheerful, conscientious manner. Life can be very stressful when you have a loved one with a chronic condition that requires medical identification. It's so nice to know that there is a company out there that not only cares about making this fun and fashionable, but also durable. Your kindness is very much appreciated.
- Dorene B. from Carbondale, IL
Read more reviews
- Customer service was the best personal I have had in a very long time! Review by Reba Betz
I received 3 phone calls from your staff to make sure they understood my order. That is unheard of these days and very much appreciated. I love my pink daisy bracelet. If I have to wear it every day, I wanted something stylish. This is awesome! (Posted on 3/31/16)
- great product Review by carey
just what i orderd (Posted on 1/24/13)
- perfect! Review by Jackie
Got this beautiful necklace for my 3 year old who has a severe tree nut allergy. She wears it continually and loves it. She has gotten in the habit of showing it to people to help keep her safe! Thanks for making something for a toddler!! (Posted on 5/15/12)
- we love it!!!!!!! Review by brett barton
my 4 year old loves her necklace (Posted on 3/8/12)
- We Love it! Review by Charis
- We got this ID for my 7 year old diabetic daughter. She is very active with 2 hours of ballet each week and 3 or more hours of swim team practice. She gets comments on how pretty this necklace is all the time. I am happy because it keeps her safe, without looking like a neon sign advertising that something is wrong with her. We have gone through several of the rubber necklaces (she is on her 3rd in a year) so i would stock up on a few extras, but i think the chlorine is hard on them. The charm however still looks brand new! i will be sure to shop here when we are ready for a new one! would defintely recommend to others. (Posted on 10/6/10)