No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR REGULATION. PARTICIPANTS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to N-Style ID.
1. CONTEST DESCRIPTION: The N-Style ID Costume Photo Contest (the “Contest”) entry period begins on October 25, 2012 and ends on November 4, 2012. Finalist photos (determined by sponsor) will be posted on Facebook. The voting period begins on November 4, 2012 and ends on November 11, 2012. One (1) grand prize winner will be determined by votes. Entry in the Contest does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in the Contest, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of N-Style ID (the “Sponsor”), whose decisions shall be final and legally binding in all respects.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This promotion is open to legal U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam) and who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry and who reside in the United States at the time of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, Facebook, Inc., and each of their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, growers, dealers, sales representatives, retailers, their advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the promotion agents (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and each of their immediate family members (as defined by the IRS) are not eligible to win. All eligibility is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All entries submitted are the property of the Sponsor. Sponsor’s database clock will be the timekeeper for this Contest. This Contest is void where prohibited.
3. HOW TO ENTER (October 25, 2012-November 4, 2012): Limit one (1) entry per person. Send in a photo of yourself, your family or your friends in costume.
4. PRIZES/ODDS: Only the number of prizes listed below will be awarded in this Contest. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
One (1) Prize worth $100 comprised of either a $100 Toys-R-Us or Target gift card.
5. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Finalist photos will be determined by the sponsor and posted to Facebook. Three winners will be announced on Facebook the week of November 13th. The winners will be notified by email using the contact information provided at the time of entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any potential prize winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by any potential prize winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, any potential prize winner does not respond within seven (7) days of the first notification attempt, or if the prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential prize winner, such potential prize winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner will be selected. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate prize winner will be selected. Entrants agree that Promotion Entities shall not be responsible or liable for any losses, damages or injuries of any kind resulting from participation in the Giveaway or any Giveaway related activity, or from entrants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize.
6. PUBLICITY RELEASE: Acceptance of any Prize constitutes prize winner’s permission for the Promotion Entities to use prize winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and complete address (collectively, the “Attributes”), for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, without further compensation or authorization, (except where prohibited by law), and releases the Promotion Entities from all claims arising out of the use of such Attributes.
7. DISQUALIFICATION/FORCE MAJEURE: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, inaccurate, or stolen, submissions or prize notifications. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. No incomplete, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Giveaway if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Giveaway is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Giveaway as contemplated herein. In the event an insufficient number of eligible entries are received and/or Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Giveaway as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis (e.g. SARS), order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Giveaway. If the Giveaway is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the winner in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the number of each type of prize set forth in these Official Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prize(s). The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, Administrator, Judges and the Promotion Entities are not responsible for, and entrant hereby releases Sponsor, Administrator, Judges, and the Promotion Entities from any claims arising from: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (iv) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (v) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, hardware or software, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway and (vi) use of any prize.
9. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of Nevada; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Nevada or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Nevada.
WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules print this page.