You have no items in your shopping cart.
I just wanted to thank you for your great customer service. When I needed to contact you, I was a bit apprehensive, not having any previous experience with your company, but you completely took care of my situation in a cheerful, conscientious manner. Life can be very stressful when you have a loved one with a chronic condition that requires medical identification. It's so nice to know that there is a company out there that not only cares about making this fun and fashionable, but also durable. Your kindness is very much appreciated.
- Dorene B. from Carbondale, IL
Read more reviews
- Like the bracelet, but not knotting it each day Review by Cheryl
This bracelet is cute and fashionable, and the color is a little darker than the picture shows. I really like the bracelet, but I did not realize how difficult it is to knot it with a single hand. I wish there was an alternate clasp that came with it or the band was more stretchy so I could slip it on and off easily. Due to the difficulty in knotting it, I have not worn it as much as I should, which defeats the purpose of having it! My bracelet lays flat and does not flip around like others have stated. (Posted on 11/30/12)
- another thumbs up Review by Kristina
I purchased the chocolate knot rubber and am really happy with it. Like torc, I had a problem with the bracelet flipping around at first, but it's been 3 weeks and it now lays properly. The brown rubber looks nice, almost like thin leather bracelet from a distance. I have a small wrist, so I appreciate that I could make this to the exact size I wanted and then snip off the extra rubber. Easy to take off, but I also wore it on a camping trip and never had to worry about taking it off while swimming, or having it unhook/fall off. Still looks good, with both the medic logo on the front and the medical info engraving on the back clear and unworn. (Posted on 7/20/12)
- Love it! Review by Jillian
I got this as a bracelet I can wear and not worry about what happens to it. I really like it more than I expected and I am glad I got the gold emblem to go with it. Lays on my wrist well without rotating and I love being able to slip in on and off my wrist easily. (Posted on 7/7/12)
- thumbs up Review by torc
- I purchased this bracelet in black and have been wearing it almost daily for about five months. So far, it's been very durable. When first purchased and put on, the bracelet would constantly flip around where you could only see the reverse of the ID tag. I was not happy about this and vowed to never purchase another. However, after wearing it for about six weeks and continual pulling and putting it back the way it is supposed to be, it now lays nicely and no longer flips around. This is a rubber bracelet and is completely waterproof. But the rubber is not stretchy, so if you believe you’ll be able to stretch this over your hand to get it on and off, you can’t. Once tied, the knot stays in place and is secure. The actual thickness (diameter) of the band is 2mm and since I’m a guy, I wish they offered this in a larger, 4mm size. It’s comfortable and does not pinch the skin or pull the hair. I should also note the engraving on the back of the ID tag is easily readable and so far, durable. (Posted on 5/25/10)