You have no items in your shopping cart.
I just wanted to thank you for your great customer service. When I needed to contact you, I was a bit apprehensive, not having any previous experience with your company, but you completely took care of my situation in a cheerful, conscientious manner. Life can be very stressful when you have a loved one with a chronic condition that requires medical identification. It's so nice to know that there is a company out there that not only cares about making this fun and fashionable, but also durable. Your kindness is very much appreciated.
- Dorene B. from Carbondale, IL
- Like the bracelet, but not knotting it each day Review by Cheryl
- another thumbs up Review by Kristina
- Love it! Review by Jillian
- thumbs up Review by torc
- I purchased this bracelet in black and have been wearing it almost daily for about five months. So far, it's been very durable. When first purchased and put on, the bracelet would constantly flip around where you could only see the reverse of the ID tag. I was not happy about this and vowed to never purchase another. However, after wearing it for about six weeks and continual pulling and putting it back the way it is supposed to be, it now lays nicely and no longer flips around. This is a rubber bracelet and is completely waterproof. But the rubber is not stretchy, so if you believe you’ll be able to stretch this over your hand to get it on and off, you can’t. Once tied, the knot stays in place and is secure. The actual thickness (diameter) of the band is 2mm and since I’m a guy, I wish they offered this in a larger, 4mm size. It’s comfortable and does not pinch the skin or pull the hair. I should also note the engraving on the back of the ID tag is easily readable and so far, durable. (Posted on 5/25/10)