You have no items in your shopping cart.
I just wanted to thank you for your great customer service. When I needed to contact you, I was a bit apprehensive, not having any previous experience with your company, but you completely took care of my situation in a cheerful, conscientious manner. Life can be very stressful when you have a loved one with a chronic condition that requires medical identification. It's so nice to know that there is a company out there that not only cares about making this fun and fashionable, but also durable. Your kindness is very much appreciated.
- Dorene B. from Carbondale, IL
Read more reviews
- I like it Review by Dee
I like the style, the light weight material, and that it looks line a regular bracelet. My only complaint is that one edge bear the closure is a bit sharp. But so far I have had no issues with it.
(Posted on 3/4/13)
- Light weight and elegant Review by Mary
I purchased this for my 14 year old daughter. It's simple enough to look like a regular bracelet and not heavy or chunky like others we looked at. She has no problem wearing it at school or even in PE. It's great! (Posted on 9/22/12)
- Very nice bracelet! Review by Margaret
In the short time I've had this medical alert bracelet, I've received several complements, from young and older women, who had no idea this is a medical alert bracelet -- they simply liked it for its good looks (a young bank teller commented on my "cute" bracelet). The bangle is very comfortable to wear, and I wear it 24x7. When I need to take it off, it goes off and on easily. I am very pleased with this purchase - thank you! (Posted on 6/6/12)
- I'm not the only one who likes it! Review by Sarah Young
I have received a lot of compliments on my bracelet. The simple design allows me to wear it every day. It never comes off my wrist. (Posted on 5/5/12)
- Great Bracelet Review by Pam
I really like this bracelet because it goes with everything and is snug on my wrist. If the bracelet "pops" off, you need to tighten the curved link holding the bangle. I would recommend this bracelet and I even purchased a gold one (prior to the gold price increase)! The two tone is great with any other jewelry. (Posted on 8/23/11)
- Loved it but?? Review by Laura
- I love the Bangle Medical Alert Bracelet - The only problem was while working every time I had rested my wrist on the counter waiting on a customer the bangle popped off.
Sadly, this happened more than once and I just thought I would keep an eye on it. Well, it had popped open and off my wrist, never to be found.
I would love to buy another one if the closer would be modified so that it would not pop open and off the wrist.
Laura (Posted on 10/6/10)
- My first purchase Review by vicki
- This was my first purchase from N-Syle. I loved this bangle. It is a little on the expensive side but it is also a beautiful accessory (and of course, functional). Now, because my health has changed and I've had to change my bangle several times, I buy the SS bangle which is less expensive. However, the Titanium is a richer piece of metal if that is what you are looking for but not wanting to spend the really HUGE bucks on gold. I highly recommend these bangles. They are beautiful. (Posted on 10/6/10)