You have no items in your shopping cart.
The holidays mean shopping around strangers, family gatherings, and trying new types of foods. It is very important to keep your medical ID bracelet on right now. Whether you have a food allergy or a medical condition, being out of your normal routine and around new people means if something were to happen, people need to know how to help you. Obviously it's important to have your medical bracelet on no matter what time of year it is, but here are the top five reasons you should keep it on right now:
1. A medical ID bracelet makes it a lot easier to identify someone who may have a medical condition in a large crowd of people.
2. Wearing medical jewelry could help first responders and bystanders help you if there's a problem.
3. If you have an allergy, this information can be passed along to a doctor or paramedic immediately.
4. If your child wears a medical ID bracelet and they're lost, the bracelet can contain identifiable information so people could easily identify them and return them to you safe and sound.
5. Wearing an N-Style ID medical ID bracelet means you can switch bracelets and dress for any occasion—shopping, dinners, parties, or church—without having to leave your medical information at home.
Happy holidays my fellow medical ID wearers!
The Holidays are here! Are you looking for a tasteful medical ID bracelet to wear to all your holiday events? Check out our gold medical ID bracelets! We have a stunning variety of 14k white and yellow gold medical ID bracelets and charms that will have your family and friends wishing they could wear one—and they're all on sale! Our gold medical ID bracelets are also a fantastic option as a gift for a daughter, mother, grandmother, and other loved ones. You can choose to add diamonds or other genuine stones to the medical alert charm that is often a part of our gold medical ID bracelets. All engraving is included as well!
Our favorite is the 14k Hearts on Fire Gold Medical Bracelet. It's on sale now for $100 off!
Who's on your gift-giving list? Would they look good in gold?
Fall is here! We have two brand new beaded medical bracelet that were designed especially for the fall season.
If you're having fall fever go check out our Aspen beaded medical ID bracelet and our Nightfall beaded medical ID bracelet. Both would be perfect for dinner parties, evenings out, or even snuggling next to the fireplace.
What is your favorite part of fall?
Epilepsy is a disorder that causes disturbances in electrical signaling in the brain, which results in seizures. Every one of us has to wear a medical ID bracelet for one reason or another. Show some love for your fellow medical id wearers, and find out what you can do in your town to show support and raise awareness for Epilepsy! An easy way to show your support is to wear a lavender Epilepsy Awareness Ribbon on your shirt, purse, etc. Remember, what goes around comes around!
If you're looking for a medical ID bracelet that shows your support for Epilepsy Awareness Month, consider our Lavender Lily Beaded medical bracelet.
What color is the awareness ribbon for your ailment or condition?
The holidays are only a month or so away. Get an early start on your holiday shopping today. Here are 4 of our top recommended gift ideas.
For a Boy
For a Girl