You have no items in your shopping cart.
Author Archives: Camille Bissell
The holidays mean shopping around strangers, family gatherings, and trying new types of foods. It is very important to keep your medical ID bracelet on right now. Whether you have a food allergy or a medical condition, being out of your normal routine and around new people means if something were to happen, people need to know how to help you. Obviously it's important to have your medical bracelet on no matter what time of year it is, but here are the top five reasons you should keep it on right now:
1. A medical ID bracelet makes it a lot easier to identify someone who may have a medical condition in a large crowd of people.
2. Wearing medical jewelry could help first responders and bystanders help you if there's a problem.
3. If you have an allergy, this information can be passed along to a doctor or paramedic immediately.
4. If your child wears a medical ID bracelet and they're lost, the bracelet can contain identifiable information so people could easily identify them and return them to you safe and sound.
5. Wearing an N-Style ID medical ID bracelet means you can switch bracelets and dress for any occasion—shopping, dinners, parties, or church—without having to leave your medical information at home.
Happy holidays my fellow medical ID wearers!
The Holidays are here! Are you looking for a tasteful medical ID bracelet to wear to all your holiday events? Check out our gold medical ID bracelets! We have a stunning variety of 14k white and yellow gold medical ID bracelets and charms that will have your family and friends wishing they could wear one—and they're all on sale! Our gold medical ID bracelets are also a fantastic option as a gift for a daughter, mother, grandmother, and other loved ones. You can choose to add diamonds or other genuine stones to the medical alert charm that is often a part of our gold medical ID bracelets. All engraving is included as well!
Our favorite is the 14k Hearts on Fire Gold Medical Bracelet. It's on sale now for $100 off!
Who's on your gift-giving list? Would they look good in gold?
Many of our customers order medical ID bracelets for nut allergies. With Halloween just around the corner, I'm sure you all know which candy is and is not safe for your allergies. Just in case, here is a list of some candy that is nut free and is manufactured in a nut-free environment!
- Junior Mints
- Tootsie Rolls
- Hershey Kisses & snack sized bars
- York Peppermint Patties
- Mike & Ike
- Hot Tamales
- Sour Patch Kids
- Sweet Tarts
- Lifesaver Gummies
What is your favorite nut-free Halloween candy?
Looking at all the orders we get, it’s obvious to me that a vast number of people who need to wear medical identification prefer medical alert bracelets over medical alert necklaces. I don’t know if it’s because people think medical id necklaces won’t be found as easily as bracelets, or if they just don’t like them as much. Any ideas why?
Which do you prefer—medical ID necklaces or medical ID bracelets? Let me know in the comments box below along with your age and gender.
Hey, I'm Camille Bissell! I will be handling our new blog and being more active around N-Style ID, after all I'm the reason N-Style ID was created. My mom started N-Style ID after I was diagnosed with Type I diabetes at the age of 10. I'll be spreading the news on new products, sales, contests, etc., so stay tuned!
I would also love to hear what you guys think about the company, our products, and how we can make them better. You are also welcome to ask me any questions you might have!
I have been wearing a medical identification bracelet for about 10 years! How long have you worn a medical id bracelet or necklace and why?