You have no items in your shopping cart.
I just wanted to thank you for your great customer service. When I needed to contact you, I was a bit apprehensive, not having any previous experience with your company, but you completely took care of my situation in a cheerful, conscientious manner. Life can be very stressful when you have a loved one with a chronic condition that requires medical identification. It's so nice to know that there is a company out there that not only cares about making this fun and fashionable, but also durable. Your kindness is very much appreciated.
- Dorene B. from Carbondale, IL
Read more reviews
- The band doesn't work well Review by Sandilu01
I wanted a casual, durable bracelet that could withstand many activities. The band just does not work well for me. It doesn't lay flat, it unties easily and my band already broke. I just got it. The band quality is inferior. I like the Contempo ID. (Posted on 4/11/16)
- Comfortable for everyday Review by KC
I don't even realize I have this on most of the time (Posted on 1/31/16)
- Good and bad Review by Lyn
Disappointed that it did not come pre-tied with one of those sliding knots. I don't want to just knot it, I want it to be adjustable. Otherwise it is super cute!!
Not wearing it yet as I need to go online and figure out how to do the sliding knot. (Posted on 10/3/13)
- Love it!!! Review by Amy
I love this bracelet. It's reflect for everyday wear and is still stylish. The rubber is comfortable and stretchy so it can easily come on and off. I would recommend this for anyone of any age. (Posted on 9/18/13)
- Love It!!! Review by Rhonda
Have been wearing a bracelet for past 6 years, have both casual and nicer ones. Love this bracelet! It is so lite, don't even remember it is there, have a pool and am in it all the time, no problems yet! Not hot like the others, doesn't get sweaty and catch dirt and things. I work in garden, pool, around the house and LOVE IT!!! (Posted on 5/23/13)
- I felt the rubber was not a good quality. Review by Liz
I felt the rubber was not a good quality. Loved the plate and would order again ... but I would not order the rubber ... I ended up making her a hemp strap with additional charms...she loves it now and fits her teen life attire.
(Posted on 9/23/12)
- Great! Review by Eileen
This is the first medical alert bracelet my 18 year old son would wear. He put it on when we received it and has not taken it off. We have tried to get him to wear a medical alert for 10 years and he never would before. He just started college and it is a great relief to us that he is wearing this bracelet in case he should have trouble with his diabetes and cannot speak for himself. Thank you! (Posted on 8/30/12)
- Perfect for the 'not too girlie' girl Review by Renee'
My daughter loves her new bracelet. She is not a 'girlie girl,' and this bracelet is the perfect combination of pretty and practical. I was very impressed with the quality. I definitely would buy this again. (Posted on 8/24/12)
- nice n lite Review by Richard
Just knowing its on is reasuring as my allergies are a paramedics go to. Not sure if its chlorine proof but easy on n off makes it nice (Posted on 7/20/12)
- Great! Review by Hayley
I love my bracelet! It's comfortable and sometimes I don't even realize I have it on. The shipping was really fast. It took about a week. I was expecting it to take way longer because we're stationed in Germany. I love that you can adjust the size because I have really small wrists. I definitely needed. Something like this! (Posted on 7/13/12)
- Absolutely LOVE my n-styleID! Review by Kimberly Neighborgall
I was hesitant on purchasing and wearing a medical ID bracelet. However, in October 2011 I was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes and needed to have the protection of an ID. I searched a lot of sites and viewed a lot of ID styles. I was not happy with most. Until I find n-styleID! I loved a lot of styles, but settled on this one for my initial bracelet. It is durable, COMFORTABLE and fashionable. I love that I often forget I am even wearing it and I never take it off. I do wish they sold the rubber strappings in all the colors separate. It'd be neat to change out the colors! I never thought I could be this happy with an ID bracelet! I even referred a friend who is looking into purchasing! (Posted on 4/8/12)
- Great for my 11 year old son! Review by Tina
This bracelet was bought for my 11 year old son. It works perfectly for him. He can leave it on while swimming and all other activities. (Posted on 2/28/12)
- Fast quality service Review by Jason
Delivery of my sons bracelet was prompt. Quality was excellent it was good to have one less thing to be concerned with as we transitioned my son home post transplant. (Posted on 2/8/12)
- Simple & Versitel Review by Kevin
This black knot rubber medical bracelet allows for flexibility in sizing as well as simple, classic styling for our customers. (Posted on 1/30/12)
- LOVE IT! Review by Kevin
Our customers love this item and we hope to have many more customers ordering this bracelet. (Posted on 1/17/12)
- Extremely satisfied! Review by Alex
This bracelet is just what I was looking for. It's stylish and fits my needs. Also, I received this item much faster than I expected. Thank you! (Posted on 12/18/11)
- Highly Durable Review by Chris
- This bracelet is great. I've had it for about a year and it's held up great. It's very light and doesn't pinch the skin and the color has not faded. I use a hair dryer on low setting to heat the rubber which makes it more pliable and easier to remove. I only wish there was an option to have a larger diameter of the rubber bracelet to give the bracelet an overall more rugged look. (Posted on 11/25/10)
- Great product Review by Amy
- Love this bracelet! Its super comfortable and stylish.
The only downside you may think about is that if you have a growing child, you need to leave the ends longer if you'll be retying to loosen it. I put on a few pounds and had to cut it off. (Posted on 10/6/10)
- great bracelet Review by Kayla
- I loved this bracelet. It's nice that you can adjust it to whatever size you need. I have small wrists so this was definitely nice. Also, i love that you can interchange the bracelets. When it either wears out, or you just want something different, there's no need to buy a whole new bracelet. (Posted on 10/6/10)